Monday, January 5, 2015

Christie Brinkley looks amazing in a bikini

The 60-year-old former supermodel showed off her toned body while vacationing in Turks and Caicos with her kids.



Christie Brinkley Shows Off Amazing Bikini Bod at 60
By Taryn Ryder

Christie Brinkley shows age is nothing but a number while on vacation (Instagram)

Heaven, indeed!
Christie Brinkley kicked off 2015 right, soaking up the sun on the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos with her children. The model, who turns 61 next month, proudly showed off her amazing bikini body while on vacation.

"Heaven," she captioned the above photo on Instagram. "I'm in heaven."

Billy Joel's ex certainly proved she's still got it, flaunting her toned body in a tiny two-piece bikini while floating in the gorgeous clear blue water.

The mother of three also posted a bikini pic alongside her oldest daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, who turned 29 on Dec. 29. "Having Fun in the Sun with our Birthday Girl Alexa Ray!" she shared.

Alexa Ray Joel and Christie Brinkley (Instagram)


When Brinkley turned the big 6-0 she opened up to Harper's Bazaar about how she looks just as good as when she hit the modeling scene 40 years earlier.

"I haven't touched a piece of meat since I read a graphic description of Chicago's slaughterhouses when I was 12," she told the mag. "Over the years I've gone through all the varying phases, but currently I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat fish or dairy except for goat's and sheep's milk. My great luxury in life is my private chef, who is trained in healthy cooking."

As for her fitness routine, Brinkley practices what she preaches when it comes to working out.

"Everyone asks if I really use the Total Gym, and I do! It's perfect for stretching and lengthening my body," she explained. "Last summer I got into SoulCycle, and in the winter I do yoga at Yoga Shanti. I enjoy bicycling, paddleboarding, surfing, skiing, and swimming too."

It has certainly paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment